What is there to say about last night's 2-hour premiere of Jersey Shore on MTV? I was tempted to just post a picture of the orange puss that oozed out of my eye holes after watching this, because that pretty much sums it up.Did I watch it? No. One, I was not aware it premiered. Two, I do not watch MTV, except for Southpark sometimes. And three, I hate NJ enough as it is. I don't need to add any fuel to the fire. Ninety nine percent of the comments I have read on this piece of shit say they do not see this in NJ. However, any of the pictures of it I have seen, I can say that I do, in fact, see this exact type of trash in NJ. Believe me, I go to Seaside for the day a few times every summer and this is the exact type of trash I see every fucking summer. Wildwood is getting incredibly close to being overrun with this type of trash (I always laugh at how they are trying to upgrade Wildwood and condos get more expensive and the clientele just gets trashier and trashier; change the scenary, but not the situation). I saw it in high school too. Oh, did I. Especially the guys. Guidos out and out. *barfs*
The only compliment I can offer this show is if I were held hostage and told that if I do not want to die, my choices are to watch hours of this POS or hours of the [Whatever number they are up to] Kids and Counting or Jon And Kate Plus Eight, you can guarantee I will choose this visual and aural holocaust over those crappy pieces of crap. Come on. Either way you look at it, you know I will be asking the person holding me hostage to put me out of my misery.
My great-grandparents must be rolling in their graves.
No comments:
Post a Comment