Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moronic Quote Of The Day

A comment by Peg, on the article The Most Kid-Exploiting Moments in TV:
Bruce, You'd do well to keep you STUPID LIBERAL Fox Network BASHING to yourself! A&E and BRAVO cater more to the likes of trash like Octo-breeder. Frankly, your entire report REEKS! Why not apply to the NY Times, I hear they're looking for your kind of reporting and people with live brain cells can more easily avoid reading your garbage.
Ah, Peg, you're such a typical hyperpolitico. Admit it. Someone will be talking about puppies and I am sure you will manage to find something in the conversation to bitch about the socialist American hating liberals, right? Maybe I am missing it, but I have read the article twice and have yet to find any reference to Fox Noise. I am going to take another gander here and guess you are probably also an anti-abortionist? Hate the moronic Octocunt, but probably would have jumped down her throat if she aborted them, right? Encourage people to keep their babies no matter the situation, but then jump down their throats when they have them? Oh, but that's right. Once it's born, it's now a human and deserves squat. Fetuses are supposed to have more rights than women.

As with all bad things, there will usually be something good, as is this comment left in regards to the same article:
It has always amazed me that Disney can ignore talented kids that can sing and perform in favor of blatant lip-syncing, script reading, brats, who are later sold to the public as talented singers and performers. Without auto tuners and copy cat song writers most of these child "stars" would be struggling to read and hard pressed to hold down a job at McDonalds.

No comments: