Actually, it is an article, from Little Green Footballs, the webpage with a title that for reasons unbeknownst to me, makes me break into kiddie giggles:
Why I Parted Ways With The Right
A few years ago, I visited this webpage because, like I just said, the title appealed to me. When I read it though, it infuriated me (I think it was a big pro-Bush kajigger). But now looking at it, I can honestly say it is not bad at all. I don't agree with everything written, but these are certainly conservatives I can respect, although I am sure to the Palin/Limbaugh/Beck party that these good fellows are nothing but a bunch of American-hating, Jesus-hating RINOs who are really liberals. I honestly don't know what is so goddamn hard to understand that there are many, MANY variations of a political party. There is not just the Liberals and the Conservatives. I consider myself Democratic, but that does not mean I am a welfare-loving, baby-killing, illegal-immigrant loving, you-all-owe me, PETA-loving, vegan, tree-hugging elitist. I will clarify that I curse welfare abusers but do not condemn welfare entirely, I wish there were more abortions, I have views of illegal immigrants that would please Lou Dobbs, I do not think the world owes me, I despise PETA, I do love my burgers and chicken fingers, and while I do respect protecting the environment, I despise the whole going green trend. Do these people even really give a shit?
I can already picture the massive amount of hate and rage-filled emails that will be sent to this man. God forbid should one have even one negative thing to say about the Republican party. And yet liberals and Democrats are the ones that are fascists and trying to turn this country into a nanny state? That always gets me. Who are the ones that are always banning and burning books and protesting movies and trying to tell women what to do with their bodies? Not lefties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment