Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Random Thoughts

Can this week get over already??! I was a busy little bee today- I did a record 6 charts and was working on my 7th one when I left. That's damn good for me! I was quite proud of myself.

Now whether they were done correctly is a whole other story.

I was on Facebook yesterday and on the side where suggested pages are, I happened to see a music page for this girl I went to school with. I never understand how that girl never made it big, because she had a fantastic voice. I think she does gigs here and there and I know she performed at the Philadelphia Folk Festival last year, but other than that, I never hear anything about her.

But seeing it just made me think of high school and how much I wish I could erase every memory of high school from my brain. It's not like anything terrible happened, but I just loathe the thought of it. I can't even stand driving past it. I just want to up and move as far away as possible so I don't have to look at it or run into people I went to school with.

And that fucking kid....JFC, every time I think of him, I get enraged because it annoys me so goddamn much that I can't get it out of my head and that I feel so grossed out by it. UGH.

No comments: