This was posted on the Berry's FB page yesterday:
Truth. So much truth. I so badly wanted to "like" the picture when it was posted, but then I probably would have felt the wrath of all of my FB friend mombies because oh noes I don't want to be a mom* and do the hardest and most rewarding job in the world (RMFE)!
*to a human, that is
My FWA posted some puke-worthy post one day that oh it's 5AM and she is beyond tired and [baby's name] is wide awake but the smiles she is getting from her makes it all worth while. Ugh. It made me want to puke my face off! I asked my mom later that night if she ever felt that way. She said nope she just wanted us to go back to sleep. I also have to laugh when my FWA posts all of those stupid "share this if blah blah blah" pictures. First off, if you are over 15 years old and still posting those, you need to check your life. But sometimes she posts ones about how smart her daughter is. She's two fucking months old! Then again, this is the same person who posted on Facebook about the kisses she was getting from her daughter....two days after delivery.
A couple weekends ago, I was talking with my mom about the whole not having kids and while I think a small part of her is still holding out hope for me, I was surprised when she told me she thinks I seem pretty serious about not having kids. And I am pretty serious about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment