Was just reading customer complaints on Friendly's Facebook page and my eyes can't stop rolling. One guy was whining because the location near him closed and it made his daughter cry. Oh boohoo! God forbid should children experience disappointment nowadays!
And then some lady was bitching about there being no changing stations at the one she was at, which to be honest, really doesn't make any sense since it is a family restaurant. But then she had to be one of those people- she changed her brat on the booth seat. Really, bitch? That is so nice of you, changing your kid on a spot where other people sit because you're too stupid and too much of a fat lazy bitch to go find somewhere else to change your germ-riddled spawn. And I bet she is one of those types who incredibly anal about keeping her kid from germs. Oh sure, as long as her kid doesn't get germs, to hell with everyone else. Screw people who are so fearful of disease that half the time they don't even want to leave the house because of it.
I actually just complained to Friendly's a few weeks ago. I was dying to try the cookie dough Friend-Z so I went one Saturday night. The manager himself made it for me. Well, what I got was a cup filled three quarters of the way with cookie dough bits dumped on top. I took it and went to my car. And then I said fuck this, I am not paying almost $5 for what essentially was two scoops of vanilla with cookie dough bits on top. So I took it back in. And the manager took it from me without one word and handed it to an employee. No apology or anything. And this guy has been a manager for an extremely long time. The girl explained to me that they don't have a Friend-Z machine (well, why do you make them then?). But she did a great job of making it properly. I still came home and sent the company a complaint email (and yes, I commended the girl for fixing it; she deserved credit). A few days later, I received a $10 gift card in the mail. Sweet, right? But honestly, I am getting tired of Friendly's shit.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment