Gym Asks Pregnant Woman to Cover Up Exposed Baby Bump | Healthy Living - Yahoo Shine
She never felt so judged in her life? Are you kidding me? Planet Fitness has a strict policy, this bitch didn't follow it, so now she has to act all woe is me I am oppressed and whine to the media?
And for the love of God, STOP USING THE TERM BABY BUMP. God that phrase makes me so damn stabby. Especially the way celebrity rags use it. "So and so flaunts her bump!" "So and so disguises her bump!". First of all, how difficult is for a pregnant woman to flaunt her pregnant belly? Not very. And yes, I understand that there is a point women don't show. And that is my exact point- the only time I ever see the stupid headline will be when the woman has what looks like a food baby, or she is so big she looks like she about to explode. Of course, nothing will ever be worse than the time I seen some rag say some celebrity (Channing Tatum's wife, I think it was) treated her bump to a movie theater trip or a day out or something of that nature. Worst. Headline. Ever.
I googled "hate the phrase baby bump" and came across one forum where a good percentage hated it and then you had the ones who talked about how much they just loved their baby bumps! Ugh, I wanted to puke. Baby inside or not, I couldn't imagine ever loving something like that. Chalk up another reason why I should not ever become pregnant. Then again, I am not usually certain on a lot of things in life, but if there is one thing I am almost 100% sure I will never do is have kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment