Thursday, April 3, 2014

Random Thoughts

Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday! Tomorrow is Friday! I finally saw my commercial today! I haven't seen it since Saturday night. And not only did I see it today, I saw it twice

With the impending end of customer support and updates for XP on April 8th, I'm bugging out. Do I need to run out and buy a new computer or is this all just fear mongering so the executives of Microsoft can make their luxury car payments? With as slow as my computer is getting, between its old age and inadequate RAM with newer programs, I am basically ready for a new computer. But I would really like for this one to kick the bucket before doing so.

Another thing I am bugging out about is my taxes. I have them pretty much done, but I need to endlessly check them over to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. And normally I use NJ Webfile every year to file my state taxes. Well, this year I accidentally entered in the wrong gross income for last year so now I am banned from using it this year and I have to decide whether to file them manually or submit them electronically and pay $30. FUCK.

I made the mistake once again of reading comments in regards to an article on a certain gossip site the other day. I have never been so appalled by that site as I was that day. I will never understand the concept of I hate (insert race) but how dare you hate me for my skin color. IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. You can't get pissed when people hate you solely for your skin color WHEN YOU DO THE SAME THING. It's so fucking stupid! It makes you just as bad!

These people need to pull the sticks out of their asses. And I don't mean just with race. I mean with basically EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING is wrong and evil to these people. People like this are exactly why I side-eye political correctness and the whole social justice warrior movement.

And the level of hate for men, particularly white straight men, is even too much for me. I go on and on about how I hate men, but half the time I don't even think I am being serious. I read an article one time on a singer being accused of rape and right away, he was automatically guilty. According to them, people just don't cry rape for the hell of it and even though it has happened, it's rare. I understand the theory to a degree, but that's still not the point. IT STILL HAS HAPPENED, rare or not. And just because it's rare does not mean this particular case isn't one of them! Maybe he did really do it and if so, may his pretentious ass get handed to him. Or maybe it's just some sick bitch looking for her 15.

"Anthem" by Filo and Peri with Eric Lumiere just popped up on my iTunes shuffle. Holy shit, I haven't listened to that song in EONS. I forgot how good it was!

No comments: