Sunday, April 27, 2014

Random Thoughts

And continuing on- on Friday while my manager had me in her office, she made some comment that for the most part she thinks we all have a great relationship in the office. I was dying of laughter inside. Sure, we pretty much get along to each other's faces. But that's about it. She's not there to hear our one medical assistant rip everyone to shreds or criticize whatever they did or make snide comments about every new person that starts. And this is someone who is close to 40 years old. We had another medical assistant start back earlier in the year and on her first day, the former made a sarcastic comment like oh yeah I'd like to see how long she will last here. And the new girl ended up really showing her otherwise. She caught on to the job FAST. Too bad she ended up getting fired for some unknown reason.

God I can't freaking stand it. I have knots in my stomach about going back tomorrow.

The SPC has a high risk for severe weather tonight. I think there are about 4 tornado watches active right now, including one particularly dangerous situation. The probabilities are ridiculously high - >95% chance of 2 or more tornadoes occurring, 80% chance of 1 or more F2-F5 tornadoes. Severe weather is scary by itself. It occurring at night is a thousand times scarier.

I don't know what this summer is supposed to be like, but I don't know how I am going to deal with being in work if there is ever any severe weather. I will be wracked with worry about my family. That is, if I am still there. Ugh I am going to be a wreck with this whole email thing. I will never forgive myself for being so damn idiotic. I don't even want to say what I feel like doing right now.

Oh and I have an old-new (as in I have feared it before, it went away, and now is back) fear- paralysis. Fuck, I never thought I'd see days come where I would almost be BEGGING to be worried about Addison's disease. Hell, I think I would even rather worry about amputations than this.

I swear, I never want to leave the house anymore.

10:59PM: Just saw my commercial for the third time today! Yay!

No comments: