I have the joy of going to the dentist for a cleaning at 9AM tomorrow. Huzzah! Can't wait to be told I have about 14 cavities probably. And a tooth is bothering me on the lower left side again. I freaking give up. I think because I am so afraid of feeling pain when I eat, I haven't been chewing right and I've had a headache every single day this week. I also am starting to wonder if I have TMJ disorder. I wouldn't be surprised, with the way I grind my teeth.
I also have my primary doctor's appointment tomorrow night. Hopefully I won't chicken out when it comes to describing how shitty I feel and what I want tested when I have blood work done.
A couple mornings ago, and this morning on the way to work, I heard the song "Heaven" by Bryan Adams. I know, it's a sappy song like most of his songs- although I still remain devoted to "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)", the epic sap song, but fuck it's still a good song; "Run To You" is pretty good as well. I felt really depressed listening to it. I think it was the line "once in your life you find someone who will turn your world around bring you up when you're feeling down". Because I don't know what that feels like and probably never will. It really depresses me.
Another song I keep hearing that I haven't heard in a while is "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister. I was OBSESSED, to put it mildly, with that song (and 80's music in general) in middle school. Years later, I never realized just how many people hate it (I think it's that line about being half of the blood and flesh that makes one whole). I still kind of like it, but I haven't listened to it in an extremely long time and one Saturday I heard it on the radio. Then I heard it later that night. And a few more times that week. And I keep hearing it every so often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment