Saturday, February 1, 2014

Random Thoughts

Good news! I had no cavities! Bad news! My lower left molar is bothering me again when I chew on it! And I have no idea how I will ever find time to go and get it fixed! And all I keep worrying about is it getting bad enough to need root canal or an abscess forms. ARGH!

And more good news- I have a prescription to have blood work done. The bad news- I cannot have my vitamin levels checked. I did ask, but my doctor said insurance companies don't always want to cover those kind of tests without a legitimate reason, so I just said never mind. All I wanted tested were my vitamin B12 levels and magnesium levels! I am so frustrated!

And the thing that is unsettling me the most- my doctor looked at my previous lab results and said something about my cortisol/aldosterone levels and maybe going to see an endocrinologist. I almost screamed at the top of my lungs. Folks, that is the last thing I needed to hear.

My anxiety levels are starting to get really bad. There have been several times in the past week that I have seriously considered going to the hospital because I feel like I am about to suffocate from all of the anxiety and bad thoughts. But then thought better of it. Another thing I am noticing is I am starting to get really attached to things. Not just people, but actual things, like stores, where if they were to close, I'd be really, REALLY upset. I just found out one of my favorite Friendly's closed and I was so damn upset over it. Ugh, every time I think I can't get any weirder....

Also, the past few days I have had some unusual bleeding and cramping on the left side and in my back. Either that cyst is still there or I don't know what is going on. I give up trying to figure out what is wrong with my body. And frankly, I just don't give a shit anymore.

No comments: