Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Thoughts

Got my blood results. Everything was normal. No hyponatremia or hyperkalemia (two signs pointing towards Addison's disease; the son of bitch has reeled itself back in some thanks to my doctor's visit last week). No thyroid abnormalities (as expected). The only thing out of range were my monocyte levels, which were 13 and the cutoff was 12. So, probably nothing to worry about. Of course, because I am a sick minded bitch, I still couldn't resist googling it.

I didn't feel good earlier in work and all I kept thinking was I want to take my blood pressure and I didn't have access to a blood pressure cuff and I could feel my anxiety building up more and more until I was ready to scream somebody get me a blood pressure cuff before I freak the fuck out!

The best part of my test results were my cholesterol levels. I nearly cackled maniacally when I saw my total cholesterol. Despite all of my lousy eating and love for fried foods and sweets, it was 169! It was fucking flawless! Well, okay my LDL levels are a little close to being too high (cutoff is 99, mine was 94), but still. It must be all of that oatmeal I eat. I fucking love oatmeal!

I ended up RSVP'ing yes to my FWA's baby shower. I hope I don't regret this. Also, lately there is this commercial I see every so often that I have to stop and watch every time it is on. And I mostly only see it on the weekend during Too Cute marathons, but I keep a look out for it during the week. I don't know why. Fascination, I guess. At first I was kind of skeeved out by it, but now I find it to be kind of a sweet, touching commercial. Ugh, every time I think I can't get any weirder.

No comments: