Friday, February 7, 2014

The Awesome Of The Day

The response to the first letter:

Miss Manners: Announcement of baby’s gender is not an occasion for party

Oh snap. Those parties are ridiculous. All they do is say LOOK AT ME I BRED SHOWER ME WITH MORE STUFF AND ATTENTION. No, sorry that is what the shower is for. If anyone should be celebrated at a gender reveal, it should be the man, since it was his spermies who decided what the baby would be. Which reminds me, why do men get pissed when the baby isn't the gender they want? Uh, it was your little swimmers who decided. But anyway....besides, what if you find out you're going to be popping out a hermaphrodite? Shit, if I decided to procreate (GOD FORBID) and found out I was having a hermaphrodite, I'd have to throw a gender reveal party. Ladies and gentlemen, it's a.....both!* But what color cake do you get then? Purple? Cake is about the only reason I'd go to one of these stupid parties. I fucking love cake!

*I'm not making fun of hermaphrodites BTW

I'm sorry, I'm rambling like crazy. My anxiety has been really bad today. Several times I took my blood pressure it was running on the low side of normal (105/65 this morning, 100/69 a little later; there were two other times but I already forget the measurements) and I haven't felt good (extreme heartburn and nausea, dizzy, cold, a few times feeling light-headed a few seconds after I stood up and started walking) and I have a lot of cramping on my lower left side and I am so depressed and frustrated from being anxious. Goddamn my doctor for having to say about maybe going to see an endocrinologist. And goddamn me for not asking him to clarify.

Goddamit, I just finally got the song from the Ultimate Poker commercial out of my head and it just came on. Now it's stuck in my head again! ARGH!

No comments: