And what I want to know is why with the plan I had at that time, so much is giving towards the first half of the deductible from the company, yet I wasn't giving any money. Why was I not giving any money towards my deductible? It probably would have only been like $65, but it would have helped immensely! I had a similar plan back when I was laid off and when I took on COBRA in November, they still gave money towards my deductible.
Also, I stopped using Truvia and instead of having diarrhea, I am constipated as hell. And still bloated. And extremely uncomfortable. There is no win.
Family alleges Ohio execution unconstitutional
He set a man on fire and left him to die.....and we're expected to give fucks that he suffered?
Then there was the letter in Dear Abby:
GROW A SET, ASSHOLE.DEAR ABBY: Our 13-year-old is addicted to her phone. She stays on it for hours, and it's affecting the time she goes to bed. She's now starting to oversleep the alarm in the morning before school. She's spoiled, and I'm afraid that removing or limiting phone privileges will lead to major problems with her protesting it. I don't want truant officers or social workers coming to my house because my wife and I can't discipline our kid. How do you handle a spoiled brat without involving outside agencies? She's nice to people in school, but is lazy at home and totally self-centered. -- FRUSTRATED, EXHAUSTED DAD
No comments:
Post a Comment