Well so far I haven't cried. Normally I would have cried at least once by now. I am feeling very, very anxious, though. Didn't help that earlier I felt light-headed and off, so I took my blood pressure and it was 105/62. My fingers are swollen and hot again. And itchy. I keep feeling hot and all I can think of is PREMATURE MENOPAUSE. I had a drink earlier (fuzzy navel SO HARDCORE) hoping that would have taken some of the edge off, but no.
Anyway, happy New Year, folks. Hope it's a good one. Just gonna go listen to "Cool Song No. 2" and try not to think of the horrific video, although now that I know the actor guy is a and I quote huge fan of them makes it a little more likeable. I love the part when the music comes blasting at 2:33. It would have been AWESOME at the Electric Factory had the acoustics been a little better.
Also, has anyone seen the Blizzard of the Month? O.M.F.G. I will so be trying that.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment