Saturday, December 14, 2013

The WTF Of The Day

Judge Says Drunk Teen Is Too Rich to Pay the Price for Killing Four People

I.....I don't even know where to begin with this. Actually, yes I do:
According to news reports, a psychologist hired by 16-year-old Ethan Couch said the teenager was a victim of “affluenza,” a condition caused by the sort of absurdly permissive home life that comes with being wealthy.
This is a prime example of what is wrong with mental health care. Affluenza? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Equating a rich spoiled brat with mental illness is nothing short of an insult.

And it is absolutely true that if a poor kid or a minority did this, they'd have the book thrown at them. This little rich shit doesn't deserve to go to jail. He deserves to be struck down and killed by a stray bolt of lightening, as does the judge and his poor rotten excuse for parents. Also, was there a jury? Because if there was, they should all be ashamed of themselves as well.

No comments: