Today was one of those days where if I could have beat the shit out of someone and got away with it, I would have. First of all, it's cold as fuck in my neck of the woods. Currently, it is 19 degrees Farenheit out. Which is no fun when you are constantly cold. This morning, my car doors and locks were frozen. I couldn't get them open for anything. When I finally could get in to start my car, I put the heater and defroster on full blast. Very little was coming off so I had to scrape what was on my windows off. By the time I left for work, I was running late. When I get near work, traffic was backed up beyond belief. An accident had occurred at the street after where I turn. I ended up five minutes late to work. I was having a heart attack. I am never late to work! Ever!
Then I decided what the hell I am going to try to do a bigger chart than usual today. It didn't look bad, either. One record into it and I was thinking oh boy I made a big mistake. And every record got worse, so needless to say that didn't help my aggravation. And then my coworkers WOULD NOT SHUT UP. They just kept talking and talking and I couldn't concentrate and I was getting really pissed off and I wanted to scream at them to shut the fuck up.
I don't think I have mentioned anything about her yet, but one of my coworkers....don't know where she gets her work ethics from, but they suck. She started before I was rehired. She sits next to me and nearly every time I look over at her, she's playing on her phone. Or playing on the internet. Today I saw her on Facebook for over 15 minutes. Then she gets off and was playing on her phone. She's either talking, playing on the internet, playing on her phone, or taking 300 smoke breaks. Pretty sure she never comes in on time, either.
I had a pile of charts for her yesterday sitting on my desk. I mentioned they were ready to go to her yesterday. She tells me she needs to clean off her desk and then she'll get them. They were still sitting on my desk today. They were still sitting on my desk when I left. They need to go to the doctor tomorrow. If I go in tomorrow and they are still on my desk, I am going to scream.
I mentioned something about being upset about being late to work to my FWA and she started complaining about how she gets in trouble for being late. Well, I can't imagine why that would be when you are late to work constantly! And then the best part- one day last week she tells me she didn't start coming to work late until she got pregnant. She's too tired to get out of bed! I wanted to laugh my ass off. Sometimes I wonder if she is delusion or a pathological liar. Bitch, please. She was always late long before she got knocked up! Just read some of my 2011 entries!
Anyway, enough about my coworkers. I called the radiology place I had my ultrasound done at and requested a report (and scheduled my follow-up US for Monday) and I got the report today. Quite interesting to read! It lists the measurements of all of my female organs. My ooterus is 9.3 x 3.5 x 5.3 cm. My right ovary is 4..0 x 3.2 x 3.7 cm and had simple follicular cyst measuring 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.1 cm. My left ovary is 3.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 cm. Don't know why I felt the need to share that; I just found it interesting. I'm curious to see what shows on my next US.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment