Normal, but right ovarian cyst vs. dominant follicle present (both can be normal in cycle, but will follow)I don't quite understand what that means. My sister asked me was I ovulating at the time of the test. When I calculated it, I was on day 18 of my cycle when I had the test done. I thought if anything would show on this test, it would be the left, not the right, since most of the time the pain is on the left side. Although I had a lot of pain this time around in my back towards the right side. I really want to see the actual radiologist's report, not what I received (just a note from PP with the results written). Oh and now I have to have a repeat ultrasound done. ARGH.
And not that anyone cares, but my period did finally come yesterday. I'll spare the details, but I have been having the day from HELL with it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment