Sunday, November 17, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Groupies Tell Their Stories on Reddit

Okay, the OP deleted the thread before I got the chance to read it, so that is a bit suspicious. But nooooooooo! Not my sweet curly-haired king! I don't want to hear this!

If it's true, I really should not be surprised. But still. It's disappointing to hear even apparently nice looking (I mean guys who look like they are really nice and sweet, not nice as in good looking; not that Andrew isn't extremely nice to look at, because he definitely is, but you get what I mean) guys are douche bags. Fame....I'm telling you. It can fuck up even the most decent people.

It's official. I hate all men.

5:45PM: Whew, it was about Ben. Even so.....ew. What a dick if it's true. The interviews I have read with them lately have not given me a very good impression of Ben. This did not help.

And I take back what I said about hating all men, but if I ever find out Andrew does this as well, which something tells me is very possible, then it is reinstated. And if it is and assuming she knows nothing about it AND does not partake in it herself, I hope his girlfriend rips his nads off.

No comments: