I hate being TMI, but oh well. All week I have had cramping across my lower back and the past couple days, it's being more towards the right side. Today it was spreading into the right hip area. It is incredibly difficult to describe. I've tried repeatedly but can never quite describe it properly. Just that it is similar to menstrual cramps, but with a burning sensation deep within. And sometimes the burning flares up a little, and when it does, I feel like I am just going to bleed all over the place (sorry. I'm sorry). I never do, but it certainly feels like it.
And a new thing has popped up. Yesterday and today I have had discomfort in the rectal area. Not the pain I get sometimes going to the bathroom, but just an uncomfortable pressure feeling, like I have to go to the bathroom, but cannot. It's incredibly annoying and uncomfortable. Add in the cramping, nausea, and terrible PMS I have been having and I feel like putting a gun to my head. If these symptoms subside when it comes on, and then reappear next month before it comes on, then I am definitely going to believe it's female related. And now I am really starting to wonder if I should push for a laparoscopy when I get medical.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment