Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Did It, Folks!

I finally did it! I finally scheduled an ultrasound appointment! I go next Wednesday. I'm so fucking stoked to go have a foot plus long wand shoved up my lady parts!

I can't deal with this bloating anymore. Something has to give. I don't want to wish anything wrong, but it would be nice if something was found in this ultrasound that would explain why I am so badly bloated. Naturally I am thinking as negatively as possible about this. The chances of it being cancer are slim, but it's not impossible. I honestly have no idea what I would do if someone said oh by the way, you have a mass on one of your ovaries. I would probably just say "oh; that sucks". Not to mention I have no idea how I would even treat it, considering I am not insured until next month. And I am not wasting my time buying from the marketplace. With all of the site problems and the gazillions of people trying to get health insurance, not to mention probably hordes of anti-Obamacare nutcases trying to sabotage the site, by the time I could actually get through to the website, I'll be covered through work.

No comments: