Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FML Part 5

I don't know what some higher being's idea of a funny joke is, but it's not funny anymore.

I just flossed my teeth and when I got to the last two molars on the bottom, something didn't look right. And then I realized a piece of the filling on the back molar chipped off. Again. I don't know how many goddamn times that spot has gotten refilled. I cried for over 15 minutes. Now I guess I have to make an appointment with the dentist. Because I didn't just pay hundreds of dollars in the past year to have cavities filled and a cracked tooth fixed. And I didn't just put out over $1,500 to have a new airbag put in my car. And because there aren't enough other things I need to be saving money for, like new tires, an eye exam, and I really need to have that pelvic ultrasound done.

I don't know what to do anymore. I need to go to bed because I have to be up early. I am so aggravated and upset, I don't know how I am ever going to get to sleep.

No comments: