I am currently staring at something my sister posted on Facebook. And so it begins....the mommy crap. I am still sore with her after I posted something one day about having a nice day and she responded with something about she didn't, having to deal with poop. I had to leave my computer because I was so tempted to tear her another one over it. I mean, seriously. I don't care, I don't need to know that. And why, for the love of God why, can I never say something about having a good time or enjoying something without someone dampening my spirits?
I briefly wondered one time if once the baby came, if maybe there might be a chance of me changing my mind. Nope. I adore my nephew, but hell, I definitely don't want kids now! My sister was over one day last week and the baby was in a cranky mood and all he did was scream and cry for hours. All I could think was, NO WAY IN HELL DO I EVER WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT.
And god, I hope one of these days things go back to normal when people get together. That conversations will finally be about something other than babies! It's like everyone is completely incapable of discussing anything other than the baby. I feel like I am on another planet! There really is not that much exciting stuff to discuss when it comes to babies. In fact, it's mind- numbingly boring! Sure, some are cute, but that can only be discussed for so long.
I just stopped by ONTD and someone posted a Hilary Duff post. What is
with all of the paparazzi pictures of her? Does anyone- besides the
ONTD poster- even care about her anymore? What does she even do? I bet
she is one of those celebrities that bitches about the paparazzi, but
secretly keeps them on speed dial. I don't trust any celebrity that
bitches about the paps. You know damn well most of them enjoy it and
would drop dead from lack of attention.
And I always
laugh at the ones who give them the middle finger, because it's always
the most inane celebrities. Some has-been or reality show cretin. And speaking of annoying, what is the point of those celebrity pictures where they point at each other? It's so stupid!
Last night I got really angry with someone and I don't know why. The person did absolutely nothing wrong, but for some inexplicable reason I just got really pissed off at them and am still feeling really angry towards them. I don't understand why I am so angry with this person.
I'm starting to think I should probably stop trying to ever make sense of my feelings. All I know is I don't want to feel them anymore.
And going back a couple of posts, I decided to finally google what the female equivalent of "cock block" is and apparently it is clam jam. Okay then.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment