Ugh, I am sitting here and can feel that cramping starting up again. I can't quite describe what it feels like. All I know is it is across my back and lower abdomen, mostly focused on the left side, and it always starts right around the time I am probably ovulating and continues up until it comes on. Sometimes the pain spreads to my hip. It's an odd pain. It's not excruciating, but it is kind of annoying. It feels like a mixture of intestinal and menstrual cramps, more like the latter. And when I lay on my stomach, it intensifies somewhat and I feel like something is just sitting in there. I have no idea what is going on in my body, but I would like to know.
And speaking of pain, I guess I must have slept on my right arm and hand the wrong way last night. I was exercising earlier and when I went to lift weights, this sharp pain shot up through my hand and I almost dropped the dumbbell out of my hand. It kept up for about 10 minutes and then just stopped. But later on at night, I felt it again. It doesn't hurt when I type or anything. Weird.
Earlier I saw something that made me horny as hell. I practically bounced off the walls waiting for the Simpsons to get over so I could release some of the frustration. I had one orgasm. That's it. I always strive for 5 (there is something with me and the number 5, I can't explain why. If I am eating candy like M&M's or Reese's pieces, I always have to have 5. And saying "strive for 5" sounds just like the whole eat fruits and veggie things. Damn.), but today, despite how frustrated I felt, I somehow kept [whatever the female equivalent of cock-blocking] myself, and I could not get past that first one. I was so disgusted. And still frustrated.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment