Thursday, June 27, 2013

Come On!

Ugh.

Storm Prediction Center Tornado Watch 377

So, I get to enjoy the next seven and a half hours with increased anxiety levels. Bitchin!

3:02PM: I know I said in a previous post that I am all for fear-mongering when it comes to bad weather, but some dude on Dr. Forbes' Facebook page is taking it to an all new level.

4:48PM: Pretty sure I am going to have a heart attack or stroke before the end of the night. Perhaps both. And the sun being out isn't helping!

7:11PM: So far no storms. It started raining about a half hour ago and there have been rumbles of thunder, but that is about it so far. Pennsylvania seems to be getting a lot of action, though. And I think I heard a tornado touched down somewhere out near State College.

Look at this scary looking radar from Accuweather:



















7:18PM: NOW it's pouring!

9:35PM: Looks like the tornado watch ended early. It ended up just mostly raining like hell. However, it looks like there is going to be a thunderstorm threat for tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. All the way up until the 4th of July. When that dreaded party is. Ugh, what contagious disease can I "suddenly come down" with before then?

No comments: