Sunday, June 30, 2013

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

We had no storms or rain today! Huzzah!

We went down to Seaside for the day. It looks so much better than the last time I was there. Most of the boardwalk is completed.  It was a very nice day. And relaxing, since some impatient people weren't there. But no matter how many Sandys could hit this place, it never changes. Still full of trashy people. Creepy guys. Whales in bikinis. Stores selling trashy ass shit. Ugh, there is this one shirt I saw, and I saw it down Wildwood as well, and it annoys the hell out of me. It's this three pane picture of some lady holding up some kind of smoke (it looks too big to be a joint), then licking it, and then smoking it. It was everywhere. It was so damn annoying.

And apparently the big thing this year on shirts is Marilyn Monroe. I saw shirts with her almost everywhere. My God. Will people just let the woman rest in peace already?

Also, I'm just feeling horribly bloated from eating too much and from my apparently never-ending period. Well, normally it lasts anywhere from 5 to 6 days, and I am at 5 days right now, but last month it was only 4 days, so I was hoping it would run the same course. But I definitely ate too much. Since the Beach Bar still isn't built, nor is there any talk of it being rebuilt, we had to go to the Beachcomber. I ate 3/4 of a cheese steak, one piece of pizza, and fries. Anyone who goes to Seaside knows what their pizza looks like- it's ginormous. And I finally got the fried Oreos I have been craving since last summer. And I ate 3 of them. And then we stopped for ice-cream on the way home. Yeah, I was pretty bad today. And on Friday, I had a pleasant surprise when I got on the scale- I was 121. Maybe increasing my calorie intake those 2 days revved up my metabolism. Or it was just a lucky day. I don't know. I'm certainly not complaining.

And due to being so bloated, I think it's cutting off the circulation to my brain. I have not been able to stop laughing for the past 10 minutes. I don't even know what I am laughing about. Well, first I laughed at some picture someone on Facebook posted. Then I was on the Berry and haven't been able to stop laughing at this picture, this one, and this one.

I'm never getting to sleep tonight.

No comments: