I went on my Facebook page today and saw that a new layout was in place. I was really liking it until I got to the different sections of music, movies, etc and saw all likes that I did NOT have showing before. And I tried rearranging it and it won't do so. I don't understand why it is so fucking difficult for that fucking ass Zuckerberg to just leave well enough alone.
I am in a really wretched mood right now. I think what started it is I tried on my t-shirt and now I am not sure if the large t-shirt is too big and whether to just keep it or exchange it for a medium, and the return instructions are not very descriptive. I don't understand why for once in my life I cannot just ever make the right goddamn decision.
10:28PM:I have been relatively pleasant today, despite sleeping like shit. I had a good time going to some stores even though it was sleeting like crazy. Had a good dinner (Friendly's) and I decided that instead of getting ice cream there, I would stop and pick up a pint for a lot cheaper at the market. Got to the market and they did not have what I wanted. That stirred up the PMS that has been lying dormant and I have been hostile since then. Went to Acme to see if I could get angel food cakes and possibly the pint of ice cream I wanted. Nope.
Then I decided to call the customer service line for the company I ordered the t-shirt from and found out that not only would I be responsible for paying to ship it back (which I figured I would), but the company technically does not do exchanges, rather they open up a new order. So not only would I have to pay to ship it back and I'd lose the shipping costs in a refund, but I would have to pay shipping charges for a new order. I'm so damn.....I'm so.....ARGH!
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment