Ugh, I am having horrible pains across my chest right now. I'd almost think it was my heart, but seeing as the pain is coming from below my belly button and spreading up into my chest area, I know it is something digestive related. It's hurting something fierce.
I really, really want to bring up something I read
over on ONTD one day in regards to how different races raise their
children, but I think I will just keep my mouth shut. You know how it is- even the most minute topic is never complete without one dumb ass leaving a "white people" comment. I always laugh thinking of the time someone on ONTD wrote a comment calling the people on D-Listed a bunch of
"mouth-breathers". I have been reading D-Listed for almost 5 years and I
have to say that the D-Listed community is probably one the most
intelligent celebrity communities I have ever come across, save for the
occasional troll. At least they are original. At least their comments
aren't peppered with at least one of each of the following:
1. stupid acronyms that half the times don't even make
sense in regards to the comment (something something post tbh- what?).
2. "[insert action] is giving me life"
3. "welp"
4. "oop" (I especially hate that one)
5. "flawless" or "flaw free"
6. "king" or "queen"
7. "BOW"
ETA 3/14: you can generally find the following as well:
8. "DYING"
9. "SCREAMING"
10. something about someone being thirsty
11. a defensive statement followed by a question mark (ex: "except she isn't?" or "but that isn't what she meant?")
12. something about slut-shaming
13. complaining about body shaming in one thread, calling Kate Upton fat in another
14. someone being "a basic bitch" or just "basic"
15. someone is "reaching"
16. "shade"
17. "werq" (da fuq?)
I didn't even notice I was starting to pull some of the stuff from
there into my own vocabulary (e.g. calling Andrew "flawless" and
"king"), although once I realized where it had came from, I stopped. Even if it is the truth. I even Googled something one time about the site and came across this forum and found this perfectly said comment:
That basically sums up the site. And that part about the serious fans is true. I want to not live on this planet anymore when I see some of the objects of stanning there. Hell, there is even a serious legitimate Paris Hilton stan over there. Good grief. But some of the worst over there are the Taylor Swift and Beyonce fans. And then are those who are the worst of the worst, fans of both.
The only thing I really like about it is some people over there actually take the time to report on MGMT, since no one else ever seems to want to acknowledge them.
My mother is trying to get a day together where my paternal aunt and uncle can go over to my sister's to see the baby. It is the last thing I want to do right now. I never wished I had a job so bad in my life so I would have an excuse not to go. I know the whole time it will be "[my bitchy cousin] this, [my bitchy cousin] that" and both my sister and I will be trying not to puke our faces off.
And my maternal aunt constantly wants to see the baby. I feel like telling him, enjoy seeing your great-aunt now, because once you get older, she won't have time for you.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment