I usually eat a snack around 9PM every night and of course, I always have diet Coke with it. I did not have any earlier and it's killing me! I want a glass so bad! But I am determined to try to cut down on it. I can't say I am quite ready to give it up completely. One step at a time!
There was a story on my local news a few weeks ago about this 11 year-old boy who was pretty badly injured during a fight with a bully and has been in a coma for several weeks due to his injuries. Well, the local news just reported he died. It really makes me wonder why with all of this shit that goes on anymore between children that anyone would want to bring a child into this world. God, I hate people. This is a time I really hope karma exists and that it comes back and bites those monsters in the ass. I hope their parents are proud.
And speaking of asses, I watch Roseanne on TV Land every weekend when I am working out. And TV Land is going to be airing this new reality show called Forever Young. What I gather from the commercials, a bunch of young assholes are placed in a house with a bunch of old people to teach them to act like young assholes. Who honestly comes up with this shit? Every time I don't think reality TV could get any dumber, I am proven wrong.
ETA 12:56PM: After a Google search, I got this on that stupid show from PRN Newswire:
TV Land today announced it has picked up the new reality series "Forever Young" from Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg 's Katalyst ("Punk'd," "True Beauty"), and 3 Ball Productions headed by Executive Producers JD Roth and Todd A. Nelson ("The Biggest Loser," "MasterChef").Ashton Kutcher....that says it all.
And MGMT posted this on their Twitter yesterday:
Well? WHAT?!
5:00PM: Don't know what time zone Twitter is on, because I have been checking all afternoon and this was certainly not posted at the time stamp it says:
Boo. That list stinks!
6:35PM: *shaking and crying*
PHILLY OR AC PLEASE!!!! I was discussing with my mom one day if they were to play at either place and apparently she must be planning to go see them with me if I ever get to see them again, because she made some comment about she doesn't know how difficult it would be for her to drive to either place. My mother is pretty much now a fan of them. Every time I have them on in my car (which is all the time), I hear her singing along with them. I am full of glee.
I was listening to "Kids" for the first time in a long time on Sunday and I honestly don't get why other fans dislike it. Yes, they have better songs.....but it's still a great song. I owe my stanning to that song. Well, "It's Working" was what really cemented it, but I wouldn't know who they were if it wasn't for "Kids", although why it took me so long to research who sang it I will never know. Screw those "fans" who think they are better fans for disliking "Kids". Because you're not.
On a slightly off topic note, there are times where I wonder, was anyone I knew in high school an MGMT fan? Then I remember that the two of them and I were in high school almost the same time. I think they graduated the year before me. And they didn't get a record deal until after college, which was like 2005 or so. So no, no one could have been an MGMT fan. I am such a dunce sometimes, but to be fair, celebrities always seem ageless to me. The only celebrity whose age I cannot forget is Harry. Every time I start to think dirty thoughts about him, my logic center decides to come to life and remind me "he's too young for you, sis".
No comments:
Post a Comment