Thursday, March 21, 2013

Damn Hormones

This insomnia needs to resolve itself soon, because it's really starting to irritate me. I am tired of having to deal with 2+ hours every morning of running through everything wrong with my life. Or like this morning, 2+ hours of thinking about how it is spring and pretty soon severe weather is going to start rearing its ugly head and there is absolutely no way in hell my house would ever stand up to a tornado and I wish we would move, but then I am terrified to move somewhere else where something else could go wrong. And now I have my period on top of the insomnia, so now I am extra exhausted and extra cranky. Oh, and my right eye has been twitching since I woke up and it's affecting my vision so I can't even read right.

I ordered a new t-shirt on Monday. I had a code for an extra 25% off. Today, I open my mail and find an email for an extra 30% off. Yes, it's only an extra $1.25 off, but I still threw a fit. I am already paying more for it than I wanted to, so I wouldn't have minded that extra discount.

My sister is here and she is ranting and raving about her mother-in-law. Every goddamn topic of discussion in this house is either about the baby (which that is okay, but when you think how long a day is, there are still plenty of other things to discuss) or her fucking bitch of a mother-in-law. It's like nothing else can be discussed anymore. We're supposed to go out tomorrow night and I am really contemplating staying home, because I know the entire night will be bitching about her.

I went to Cracker Barrel last night and it was one of the first times I did not care for it. And if there is one thing that grinds my gears, it's going to eat at a restaurant that I normally enjoy and having to pay for food I did not enjoy. My broccoli cheddar chicken barely had any crackers on top, the broccoli was hard, and there was a fat piece of gristle on the chicken. Fries were overcooked. The biscuits and cornbread were good, though. I finally decided to try the sugar-free apple pie and at first I was kind of meh on it, but as I ate more of it, I started to enjoy it. The pie just needed to be a little more cooked. Their sugar-free ice cream is definitely better than their regular. Cracker Barrel does not really have that good of ice cream. Too bad they never did get the pineapple upside down cake in again. That was so good!

No comments: