Of course, every thing is still just rumors, but this:
Oh No they Didn't! - #Haylor 2012
This bitch. Little Miss Woe Is Me. Little Miss Dumb Open Mouth Shocked Face. Little Miss Innocent, yet goes through men like I go through diet Coke. Can't be without a relationship for more than 5 seconds. She's exactly what I would be in a relationship, except I am smart enough to stay out of them for the sole reason of being completely emotionally unstable. And I would have the clarity to know that after multiple failed relationships that it is more than likely ME, not the men. She's pathetic. The fact that my sister can't even stomach her speaks volumes. I have always hated her music, but I never used to have a problem with her. Now she is just annoying. Her schtick of oh woe is me I'm always a poor wittle victim is old and tiresome. Just the other day I saw an article that said she cries when she hears dating rumors about herself (*sighs* celebrity problems). Oh boohoo. Stop jumping from man to man so quickly and maybe they will stop. Go take a lesson from the Adonis above on how to be a proper entertainer. Actually no. You stay away from him, bitch. If Taylor Swift went near him, my inner psychotic fan girl would come out. She doesn't even deserve to be in the same room as him. Or to breathe his air. NONE OF YOU DO.
I like how this alleged relationship is folding out. Both have new albums out. It just so happens to occur on the set of the American version of the show that made one half so popular. All these "sources" and "witnesses", but no names or pictures or recordings or anything. Yeah. Absolutely nothing suspicious about that. Sometimes I think those crazy Larry people are onto something with the whole "#management" stuff. Everything with these bands and singers always just seems a little too perfectly calculated.
But you know what pisses me off about this, if it's true? The attacks on a 22 year-old woman dating an 18 year-old man. When it's reversed why is it never a big deal? Did Andrew get flack for his last girlfriend, who was 19 years-old in 2009, when he was 26? Did he get reamed out by people? Was he called a cradle robber, immature, etc? I really don't know, because I don't care enough to look. But I am going to go with no, probably not. Because it's okay for men to do it, but when women do it, they are cougars, pathetic, and immature. If I went and told people I'd fuck Louis, who is a day less than 8 years younger than me, six ways from Sunday, I'd get called all three of the above and more. But Andrew- I love you sweetie and I am sorry I am talking negatively about you- will be 30 years old in less than 3 months and can date and screw a 22 year old (if the current SO is who I think it is) and nothing is said. That isn't fair. What the fuck, people? If it's dirty and disgusting if I do it, then it's dirty and disgusting if Andrew does it. No double standards.
If this is ever confirmed by one or the other, the 1D fans will lose their fucking minds. It will be HYSTERICAL what will get thrown at Taylor. This fan base interests me so much that I wish I could do a sociological study on them. Some of this stuff I have seen tweeted at the boys' real Twitter accounts.....how do these people have the backbones and gall to say this stuff out loud? It's one thing to think it in your mind, or say it out loud to your friends, but back off with saying it directly to the person. Or the person's significant other. Or family. Whatever.
And Harry, sweetheart, RUN. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
And to make up for my bad mouthing, I am going to go stare at a 9 picture block of Andrew for the next 10 minutes. Penance, and all that. I like that middle picture at the top. He has such a pleasant smile. And the one below it is adorable. I wish I could remember where I seen a larger version of it. Even the cat looks like, who is this astonishing gorgeous creature puckering up to me? And here is a larger version of the one next to the kitty picture (that hair. THAT HAIR. Those waves and curls. I want to run my fingers through them). And then I have to go watch multiple viewings of their performance of "I Found A Whistle" from MTV's World Stage while I, as well as my ovaries, weep at his beauty. *sniffs* WHY IS HE SO GORGEOUS?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment