One Direction Facts
Um....wow. How? Just how do they get this information?
This puts my stanning to shame. Big time. I know nothing of the sort when it comes to Andrew. The most private information I know about him was he was a virgin when he graduated high school. And was given a blowjob sometime during his college years (Ew. I don't care how prudish it sounds, blowjobs gross me out. I don't think I'd go that far even on Andrew. And I'd be willing to do a lot with him. The only way I'd give a blowjob is if the dude's penis was shooting out ice cream. Or whipped cream. Or rice pudding. And I don't know why, but that picture of him in the article makes the whole virgin information all the bit more funnier. Andrew's a good boy.). I probably could find some of this information if I went into the deep, dark scary depths of the internet, although I doubt I'd ever see an ultrasound picture like that of him. He was born 10 months before me. I imagine if his mommy had an ultrasound, it looks like mine- you can't see shit. My mother's ultrasound of me is hilarious. Especially compared to my sister's ultrasounds of her baby.
There is something creepisweet about those ultrasound pictures, although I am surprised there is an ultrasound of Louis. I thought he was just spawned from the depths of hell. And Jesus, Liam! If it is true....10.2 inches?! Mother of penis! I have to go find a ruler and check this out.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment