Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The WTF/Disturbing Post Of The Day

Tumblr

What in the hell is that? Is Harry PREGNANT? How....how is that even possible? And why isn't Louis the baby mama? No. The idea of a pregnant hormonal Louis is frightening. I can see it now- Louis with one of his many beanie hats on and a maternity shirt- horizontally striped, of course- covering a big belly. And suspenders. We can't forget the suspenders. "Harry! Harry! HARRY?! Why don't you tell me I am pretty? I'm pretty, aren't I? You don't think I'm pretty! You hate me! You hate me and you hate our baby! This is bullshit!" "Yes, Louis, of course I think you are gorgeous!" "You are just saying it to be nice! Look at me! I'm hideous! I'm a big fat cow! Don't look at me!". I don't even want to imagine the birth scene*.

*We'll just ignore the whole "he has a penis and not a vagina therefore it would be completely impossible for him to give birth" thing. Dear God, that would be a beautiful child. Harry is so stinking adorable and while Louis may be an ass, he is freaking beautiful. He really is. I mean, not Andrew VanWyngarden beautiful. That is just a whole other level of beauty. There is no comparison. Every time I watch this video, I want to fall on my knees and weep at Andrew's beauty. But Louis...damn. Just look at him. Look at his eyes. His eyes are gorgeous. His eyelashes are unreal. I have freaky long ass lashes, but mine aren't even that long.

Sometimes it's nice to know there are more disturbing people in the world than me.

ETA 10/12: Um....yeah:

Oh No They Didn't!

Oh god. I am dying at the royal wedding picture. I was about to ask why Liam is the Maid Of Honor and not Princess Louis, but then I realized that the picture was probably made by a Larry stan; therefore, Harry is more than likely marrying the latter.

No comments: