I have been so uptight and paranoid over the whole attempted account hacking thing since Tuesday. I never installed Emsisoft after my last reinstall, so I tried to install it on Tuesday night and it wasn't functioning properly. I would get to the update screen, it would update, and then I would get an error message on the Scan screen. I uninstalled it, tried to reinstall it, and it kept telling me I already had it running on my computer. So I go to the Emsisoft site to get a solution. I fix it, reinstall it, same problem, except this time I got some long ass message of an error. I then started to get paranoid whether it was a legitimate Windows error message, uninstalled it again, figured I'd run some more scans in Safe Mode. Can't get into Safe Mode. At this point I really started to panic. I finally said fuck it and reinstalled my entire computer AGAIN. I swear, if I do not see a Windows Update for a long time, I will be the happiest bitch alive.
Then today, I go to claim my biweekly benefits. Only to find out my claim expired.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment