Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Again With The Bad Book

So I finished Towelhead on Sunday and all I can say is what the fuck did I read? After reading such a dark disturbing book like that, I hoped that the next book I read would be better. It's not. I am reading Mean Season by Heather Cochran. It took a little bit to get into it, but eventually I started to really enjoy it. Only to get to chapter 19, where someone important dies. I almost tossed the book across the room when I got to that part. And I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the author couldn't just come out and say that he died. It was this long dramatic thought of the main character thinking about coming into the hospital pregnant vs. any other situation. I can't believe this character was killed. I'm so angry! It has me so angry I don't even want to finish the book. I'd rather take a match and light it on fire.

No comments: