Friday, August 24, 2012

The Stupid Of The Day

The 20 Worst Hipster Bands: The Complete List


















Since when is "hipster" considered a genre of music? I guess it doesn't matter that most, if not all, of these bands write their own music. I don't even know who most of the people are on the list, or know them but never have heard their music, but if they write their own music and play instruments, then I have mad respect for them. They're musicians, not just singers. But I guess that doesn't matter. They're not visibly appealing to society. Because looks and mediocrity are just everything nowadays in Hollywood. This is why all of these bands end up on the backburner, and the singer of that bloody awful "Call Me Maybe" aural holocaust and One Direction are tearing up the charts. Funny thing is, I don't even have that much of a problem with 1D, but they were the first thing to pop into my head. They're certainly less annoying than the Lesbeaver. Theyir voices are really not that bad. And probably because I have a bit of a cougar crush on that little curly haired imp Harry (oh god why; I'm so ashamed of myself, although I just think he is cute in a I want to adopt him as a baby brother thing. Look at him! He's so adorable!).*

*my opinion is completely biased and based solely on MGMT

And fuck the hate for Congratulations. It's beyond nauseating.

No comments: