Excuse me while I have a tween girl fan moment, but oh my God! Tomorrow I will be within a mile of the hippie hipster gods themselves! Provided the weather cooperates, of course. I've already got my nerves in an uproar over the potential bad weather. I'm so done with this summer and its bad weather. I was on some Lehigh Valley webpage that discusses Musikfest and I am surprised how many people have slammed Young the Giant and MGMT. What are you basing your criticisms on? Probably 2 songs? I liked "Kids" for quite a few years, and hell, I didn't even know who sang it till very late 2010, if not early 2011. And I'll admit, I kind of stereotyped them, even as much as I liked the song. I don't know what made me decide to do research on them one day, but that was the start of it all. Anyway, I am getting off topic. I mean, to each his own, but I think the criticisms of the bands are quite stupid. And a little unfair on MGMT's part. But hey, their loss.
And heaven forbid I should have the very unlikely (but still hoping) chance to meet Andrew. Oh god....DEAD.
Here is a gallery of photos from their concert at Osheaga last night:
MGMT | Osheaga 2012
Damn, Andrew, your hair is getting long again!
The 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th pictures immediately made me think of this:

see more
Funny Captions
He's so pretty. I seriously can't stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment