From the newsfeed:
Now I know I am a bit of an uptight bitch. Okay, maybe "a bit" is an understatement. I'm a huge uptight anal retentive bitch, alright? Was my former boss crazy? I'm not answering on the grounds I may incriminate myself (extremely). Can dress codes get silly? Yes. But they are there for a reason. No point in arguing with them, unless they draw the line (e.g, suddenly forcing burkas on women). And I would think people who constantly preach "it is what it is" would think that in terms of dress code. Just suck it up and STFU. Be grateful you still have a fucking job. And anyway, sweatshirts and open toe shoes in a medical office are not acceptable. And open toe shoes can be an injury risk. But I guess that is just a little too much for some brains to comprehend.
This further insults my ego that these people still have their jobs and I don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment