It took a couple of listenings, but it finally grew on me:
That video freaked me out more than the "Kids" video (and to answer my question the first time I watched it, I have chosen to laugh hysterically every time I watch it, especially whenever the kid starts to cry. Then I really guffaw. I'm a terrible person). The part when the dummies sing is my favorite part of the song. And for absolutely no reason at all, Ben is the best part of the entire video. And when he laughs at the dummies, it makes me laugh (although I'd say the look on my face is usually a little more like Andrew's. Those dummies, man!). Whenever I am just listening to the song, when that part plays, I can picture him laughing, and then I start laughing.
Andrew makes the best faces. A lot of pictures I have seen of him, there is always something about the face he is making that reminds me of a little boy up to no good. However....this is still the best by far. Hurrr....durrr....what in the HELL was going through his head at that moment?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment