Memes aside....I'm fucking scared out of my mind. Every time I worry about something, when that worry goes away and the next one slides into place, 99% of the time I'd rather be worrying about the previous one. I would rather be worrying about my foot right now.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Picture Of The Day
The Hurricane Irene Edition!
Memes aside....I'm fucking scared out of my mind. Every time I worry about something, when that worry goes away and the next one slides into place, 99% of the time I'd rather be worrying about the previous one. I would rather be worrying about my foot right now.
Memes aside....I'm fucking scared out of my mind. Every time I worry about something, when that worry goes away and the next one slides into place, 99% of the time I'd rather be worrying about the previous one. I would rather be worrying about my foot right now.
Labels:
Hurricane Irene,
Picture Of The Day,
Rageguy,
Super Fuuuu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment