Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Thoughts

Except for fretting over gaining a ton of weight, I cannot wait to go on vacation. Seriously. If I do not get out of work soon, I am going to absolutely lose my freaking mind.

I thought I was getting better with dealing with my WA, but now she is trying my patience again. Saying stupid shit, not getting humor, leaving early, saying "me too" way too much. She left early the other day because apparently her doctor wanted her to come in earlier. I blew up the next day, telling her that yes I may be anal but I am sick and tired of the people in the place and that we are giving a schedule to clock in at EIGHT and leave at FOUR THIRTY. What was her response? I am not being anal, she agrees with me. I just sat stunned for a few minutes and I had to bite my tongue from absolutely losing it on her. She of the never clocks in at eight and is constantly leaving early. And takes long lunch breaks. I am sick and tired of listening to her bitch about other people talking and then she goes back and spends a half hour or more talking. She went back at 3:30 today. She was still there when I left at 4:30. And this is not including the 15 to 30 minute yak session earlier and when we stopped to have cake after lunch for someone's birthday.

Earlier in the week I had a hairy problem with a file and I was dreading asking for help with it, so I made some joke in an email to her about contemplating stabbing myself with my staple remover and then adding "j/k" after it. She responds back with "not funny". I was half-tempted to storm up there and scream oh get a fucking sense of humor! Anyone who knows me well enough knows how I feel about suicide and that I would never make light of it. Plus, just because I said I was going to stab myself doesn't mean I was going to kill myself. Give me a fucking break, bitch!

One day I was waiting for some work to do and I happen to see the racist bitch at my WA's doorway talking. About 15 minutes later I still see her up there, so I send my WA an email demanding to know how long she has been standing there talking. She responds back with that the three of them have been talking for about 10 minutes. I was so pissed at this point that I didn't even respond back and a few minutes later I get another email telling me that the racist bitch was telling my WA and the other girl why she broke up with her boyfriend while she was waiting to work with the doctor on that day. I wanted to write back with "and your point is?".

And during the cake eating today, it got on the topic of children and I had to hear from everyone about how wonderful they are and how those who don't have them want them so bad and I just wanted to vomit. I am the only person in the office who does not have children AND has no desire to have them. I was praying in my head that no one would ask me about wanting children because I know the second "I don't want them" comes out of my mouth, then it will be "oh you will change your mind!". And of course my WA starts about how much she wants a baby and it was that point that I was really about to blow chunks. Please. I beg you. DO NOT PROCREATE.

I always have to hear about how she is so insecure and always worried about some girl or another taking her boyfriend away from her. I met him and wanted to laugh hysterically and say to her, "you are honestly worried about someone stealing him away from you?". He's nothing to look at! And very fat. I mean, I know I am kind of vain, but if women are actually knocking down the door to steal him left and right, then I really have no concept of the world I live in.

My WA is convinced our main doctor checks her out all the time. Sure, he is a man, and seems like he has a wandering eye, but the idea of someone of his snooty ass caliber checking out someone like her- a multi-tattoed, multi-pierced, too tight clothes wearing, food constantly stuck in her teeth, bleach blonde with a tongue stud- is hysterical. I guffaw at the thought.

I was complaining (shocking isn't it) one day to her about how I can't stand girls who call themselves princesses. Of course, she says she gets it sometimes. I fucking hate that whole princess mentality. Why don't these girls just call themselves what they really are- cunts? I'm a cunt. A big one. I won't deny it. Am I proud of it? Not particularly. But I am not going to call myself a princess as an excuse to be one. Besides, why be princess when you can be queen?

And the one that my WA talks to all the time, I love her. She is a very nice person. But I am honestly starting to see why one of her co-workers in her department may (or may not) have made a comment about having to do the bulk of the work. If she is not talking with my WA, a lot of times I go back to grab files, I see her playing on her phone. I am getting to the point where I am starting to wonder how much work she actually puts out a day. Average five minutes of transcription a patient. Think how much more could get done in those long chat sessions.

Last week I had seen that the episode of Yo Gabba Gabba with MGMT was going to be on at 10:30 and I had to watch it. Unfortunately we only get Nick Jr on the big TV so we needed to chase my father to bed. My mom mentions something to him about it and he makes some comment pissily that oh I can't get it in my bedroom and watch it in there. I felt like storming out and saying BITCH PLEASE! You have the TV 15 hours a day! It won't kill you to give it up for a half hour.

There has been this story on the news the past couple day that is frankly annoying the hell out of me that they keep talking about. She is not the first and she is not going to be the last one!

I swear. I cannot take it. I am really about to lose my freaking mind. I feel like my life is becoming a real life version of "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger. I don't even know what that means.

No comments: