Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Thoughts

Well, that was a quick vacation. As expected. It also went a lot better than I expected. The past few days were actually some of the best days I had in a while. It was the first time in a long time where I repeatedly laughed so hard my sides hurt. I just hate how trashy Wildwood is becoming. It is such a huge part of my childhood and seeing it heading down the path it is is just depressing.

Now it is time to head back the hellhole. I hate to see the mess that fucking bitch is going to leave me in my office. I keep praying that tomorrow comes my Me, Myself & Irene moment. I just know all I am going to want to do is pick up my shredding bin, take it in the center, dump it over her head, and scream "clean up your own damn mess, you lazy fucking cow! I'm not your mother!"

I was thinking one day how whenever I complain about guys always going for trashy girls, I pretty much always get the same response- oh those aren't the girls they want to marry. Please! They usually do marry them! Almost every ho I went to high school with is married.

I am so sick of people sugarcoating this relationship shit to me. Just because I have never been in one doesn't mean I don't know anything about them. I mean, for God's sake, I have never had sex and I seem to know more about it than most people who are having it.

So I finally broke down and fanned the Sitch on Facebook. And boy does that boy clog up my newsfeed with postings! I swear, he has posted about fanning *shudders* his brother Marc to get him to 45,000 fans about 6,000 times in the past few days.

It's funny, because when you read through comments on things he posts, a lot of people slam him and it's like, well, why did you become a fan of him? Makes no sense to me. And I am not talking regular bashing. I am talking pretty nasty names, even for a douchebag like him. "Fag" is a cruel word and not acceptable no matter how much of a jackass the recipient is.

I also realized something extremely depressing- any of the people who do actually praise him are all like 12 years old. Tween girls, possibly the most annoying age group of children in history and on earth, who shouldn't even know who he is, seem to be the ones who think he is hot. That is disturbing on so many levels. Jesus....I never realized I had that terrible taste in men. Yick!

I hate to admit, but reading some of his posts, he does actually seem like a really nice guy. And honestly, I don't really find it much of a surprise. And you know what the sad part is? I would actually like to meet him. But I never would. I would never dare put myself in his presence.

But the other day I came across this:












His abs were on vacation? I wonder where they went.

He actually has to brag about unveiling his abs? There have been pictures recently from the filming of the *pukes* 5th season. Before this FB posting. So why is it an unveiling?

And why does he insist on referring to himself in the third person?

Wait a minute....




















Bitch, please.

No comments: