Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Thoughts

I found out Thursday morning that the racist bitch and my boss spent over a half hour talking about me on Wednesday after I left. If I thought I was angry Wednesday after receiving that email, I knew nothing. To say I am livid would be the understatement of the century. To say my boss is completely unprofessional would be the next understatement of the century.

I have to do something about this. This has been eating at me like there is no tomorrow. I so badly want to pull both of the bitches into the conference room and scream "look, if you both have something to say about me, say it to my fucking face!". And then I want to turn to my boss and say "how dare you. How fucking dare you stand there and rip me apart behind my back to this low life [insert derogatory term]. You are my boss! Show some fucking professionalism!".

You know, since I started working there, I did like I do at every job I have worked at- I make a point to come in and do my job and that's it. I socialized if I needed, but for the most part, my goal was to keep my job just that- a job. Nothing else. No social hour, no nothing. And yet somehow I still manage to get drug into the middle of drama no matter how much I try to just keep to myself. And here we go once again. And the last time I was drug in the middle of work drama, it was a contributing factor to me having suicidal ideation and ending up in the hospital.

On another note, I have kept to my word and have not watching any of Durrrsey Shur this season, although I am guilty of tuning in to the upcoming previews so I can see when the episode when Mike gets his ass handed to him by Ronnie is coming on. I put it on Thursday night and sure enough, a clip of Ronnie destroying things (why does he enjoy destroying things so much?) and then of Mike and Ronnie screaming at each other was airing as the preview for next week. I was so excited about it, I practically came on the spot. Schadenfreude, people! Schadenfreude!

No comments: