Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The WTF(s) Of The Day

U.S. Losing Ground on Preventable Deaths

But....but I thought we had the best healthcare system in the world?

GOD! What other lies has Fox News been telling us?

And there is also this gem, written by some person who I can't even waste my time finding out the name of, on Mary Cheney having a child:
I respect Dick Cheney, but I don't understand why he is allowing his daughter to take innocent children into her lesbianic home. Can anyone claim that these kids won't be scarred for life? So sad. Also repugnant, IMNSHO, is the use of "they are expecting a child" when, for obvious reasons "they" could not POSSIBLY have conceived. It is the slight of hand that the left does with rediculous name reversals (like "FAMILY PLANNING") that implies something that in fact does just not happen...As much as I don't like it, God will have to sort this out in the end. Who is the father? Yes, you selfish lesbians, there is ALWAYS a father. Not that the baby will benefit from one. sick. I wonder if Hallmark makes a card for this occasion? Yathink? Congratulations on your baster bastard?
First....respect and Dick Cheney in the same sentence?

Considering the obnxious amount of arrogance Cheney displays by not even doing anything....is Cheney really going to allow this statement to pass without tearing this person another asshole? Hello? This is the man who shot his best friend. Do you really want to piss him off?

Damn it, I really miss Lil Bush.

No comments: