Friday, October 9, 2009

Quote Of The Day

Quotes from the Professor:

Please, Fry! I don't know how to teach. I'm a professor!

Good news, everyone! The University is bringing me up on disciplinary charges. Wait. That's not good news at all!

Good God! Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!

Mom: You broke my heart, Hubert.
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: And you broke mine. Granted, that was four or five hearts ago.

Good news! There's a report on TV with some bad news.

[on Gunther running away] Oh, I always feared he would run off like this. Why? WHY? WHY didn't I break his legs?

Boring? Wasn't that the period when they cracked the human genome, and boy bands roamed the earth?

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: [whispers] Shh, be very quiet. We're in the ear.
Amy Wong: [whispers] Okay, Professor.
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: WHAT?

[on his younger girlfriend] Some people think I'm robbing the cradle, but I say she's robbing the grave.

Leela: Are you saying I'm going crazy?
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: No, no, no one's saying that. But I'm certainly thinking it loudly.

[on Cornwood] Oooh dreadfully real. If you die here you'll really be dead. But instead of science, we believe in crazy hocus-pocus. It's like Kansas.

It's the Apocalypse all right. I always thought I'd have a hand in it.

Sold your body? Oh, Bender, I've been down that road. I know it's glamorous and the parties are great, but you'll end up spending every dollar you make on jewelry and skintight pants.

[on the dead brain slug originally on Fry's head] Poor little fella. Died of starvation.

Uh, what? Oh, yeah, they say madness runs in our family. Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...[leaves room, mumbling]

Dammit, Hermes, just jump already! Stop hogging that healthy liver!

Now, be careful, Fry. And if you kill anyone, make sure to eat their heart to gain their courage. Their rich, tasty courage.

Holy zombie Jesus!

Sweet zombie Jesus!

Nibbler has gone somewhere I one day hope to go... the toilet.

I expect you'll want to see my angry crotchety grandpa discount card!

I don't have time for this, I need to buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it making people wait behind me while i complain.

Leela: Uh, Professor, this ship does 99% the speed of light. Why are we doing 35 miles per hour?
Farnsworth: Because we're in a hurry, that's why!

Everyone, I have a very dramatic announcement. So anyone with a weak heart should leave now. Good-bye! [leaves]

Cubert: [into Professor voice machine] Good news everyone, I'm a horse's butt!
Professor: What!? That's not good news at all!

Even I laughed at me when I invented this cross-species analyzer! But I guess I showed myself!

Good news, everyone! I was up all night inventing and then finally....I invented!

Farnsworth: This is a chance for Fry to test out my experimental anti-pressure pill.
Fry: I can't swallow that!
Farnsworth: Well then, good news! It's a suppository.

No comments: