I really have no justifiable reason for my crankiness, but here we go.
I am sick of everything.
I am sick of politics. I can't even read an article on fucking ice cream without some hyperpolitico butting their political nonsense in to the conversation somehow.
I am sick of the abortion argument being dragged into every goddamn political debate in this country. I am sick of hearing about abortion period. Just keep it legal and shut the fuck up. Every one wins in the end. Want one? Here you go. Don't believe in it? Don't have one. Simple as that. I have said it before and I will say it again- legal abortions will not kill out society and making it illegal will not stop it. I'll be damned if some fetus has more rights than me.
I am sick of overtly politically correct liberals and their "peace harmony love everyone and do not judge" attitudes and I am sick of holier-than-thou conservatives who just think America is the best goddamn country on earth and fuck anyone who doesn't agree. I am sick of both them always screaming they have a right to their own opinion and then blast others for having one. Both make me want to puke my face off. At least I will admit that I do not take other's opinions very well if they differ from mine. Reading comments, as well as the articles, on the Huffington Post is turning out to be just as bad as reading them on a conservative webpage.
I am sick of the whole patriotic bullshit and how every conservative/Republican just loves the military so much and have to bring up what the military does at every chance, but have they ever served and/or would they ever serve? Has Rush Limbaugh's or Sean Hannity's fat asses ever served a day in the military? Would Sarah "I have to insert something about the soldiers even if we are talking about ice cream" Palin serve a day in the military if a recruiter asked her to? I bet even if God himself came down and told these people to join the military, they probably wouldn't. Why? Because they are full of shit. And Rush Limbaugh is too fat. At least I will admit that I am too fucking chicken to join the military. It's not even the whole killing people that bothers me.
I am sick of fear tactics and mud-slinging.
I am sick of Democrats and Republicans bickering constantly.
I am sick of looking at that 4-eyed Alaskan bitch with her "perfect" family and her stupid whore of a daughter and I am sick of how there are a gazillion politicians but the media always has to make sure to tell us Sarah's opinion on everything.
I am sick of all the Southern states and Texas threatening secession. Just goddamn do it already.
I am sick of organized religion. It is nothing but a bunch of greed and trouble, whether you are Christian, Islam, or whatever. I am sick of Christianity condemning Islam when frankly there is not much difference. There is as much hate in radical/fundamental Christianity as there is in radical/fundamental Islam. The only difference is when Christians are going around blowing up abortion clinics or buildings in Oklahoma City, they don't do the world a big favor and blow themselves up as well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with believing in God and having spiritual faith, but it can be done without organized religion. The only religion I can say I have no problem with is Buddhism. It's one of the, if not the, most peaceful and neutral religions on Earth.
I am sick of religion period. I absolutely cannot stand how these religious freaks can be so goddamn hypocritical. I wish, wish, WISH God and/or Jesus would come down one of these days and just rip these morons another hole in their asses. If God and Jesus are anything like I expect, I know if I were them, I would be very, very angry that people who are supposedly devoted to me could jusify their hate in my name. Also, if I were God, the world would have ended a long time ago.
I am sick of homophobes whining that gay marriage is going to destroy heterosexual marriage. Even if gay marriage could destroy heterosexual marriage, I don't think in this day and age it could. You can't destroy something that is already in the crapper! You have swingers, people who have open marriages, divorce left and right, stupid blondes marrying rich men old enough to be their great great great great great grandpas. Oh, it's true love! Yeah? Well, then why do you never hear of a 21 year old marrying a 63 year old plumber? Oh, it's true love, alright. Of the money! Look at John McCain, for cripes sake. Bible thumpers condemn homosexuality while having sex with men. Catholic priests condemn homosexuals to hell while touching little boys. Ugh, it's all so ridiculous I have to stop thinking about it. Why should my parents and grandparents, both of which have two of the unhappiest marriages on the planet, be allowed to have marriage, but 2 gay people who are truly in love aren't allowed to marry? Gay marriage will not destroy heterosexual marriages, you dumbfucks.
I am sick of celebrities. I am sick of hearing about them and their "look at me no I want my privacy" attitudes. You pretend for a living. You're not curing fucking cancer. Get the hell over yourselves and stop whining you don't make enough money. Go be a cop or a firefighter for a day and then whine about not making enough money for what you do. And stop voicing your opinion on politics. Just STFU and stick with acting.
I am sick of celebrities that have to be a double-triple-quadruple-whatever threat. Ninety-nine point nine percent of them can barely pull of their original talent, yet they find the need to not only be an actor, but a singer, director, designer, or whatever order they go in. Whatever happened to just being a singer or an actor or a designer?
I am sick of celebrities getting away with committing crimes. Even worse are the ones sent to "rehab". Do people honestly believe they are going to come off drugs at a spa? Ha! What a joke. Want to clean up someone like Lindsay Lohan or other loser celebtard out there on drugs? None of this swank "rehab" crap. Send them to an inner city rehab. That should straighten their ungrateful little asses out.
I am sick of celebrities raping my TV with their "combat hunger" messages and pushing us hard-working barely can scrape by Americans to help combat that hunger. Yeah, preach your starving child in Africa message while receiving tens of thousands of dollars Oscar gift bags and buying handbags that could feed an entire nation for a year. Here's an idea- stop being so fucking greedy and use your own goddamn money to feed that hungry village in Africa. Have some balls and actually make the goddamn donation yourself. Or better yet, give back some of the generosity to the rest of normal America who gives to your overpaid asses every year.
I am sick of celebrities whining about how hard life is for them. Every fucking day I turn on the radio I have to hear that whiny ass Miley Cyrus song "The Climb". Yeah, I really want to hear some 16 year-old gazillionaire hillbilly whining about hard life is for her. Especially one that probably grew up with a silver spoon in her hideous mouth before becoming famous. Have health insurance, develop cancer, and have your health insurance refuse to pay your bills and then not be able to pay your bills because you can't work due to the cancer before you whine about how hard life is, you ungrateful little brat.
I am sick of hearing about Jon and Kate Gosselin and every single fucking detail of their life and how this or that is ruining the kids. Oh no. Putting them on TV in the first place is not going to do anything to those kids. Just do the world a favor and both of you kill yourselves already and take Nadya, the Duggars, and any other rampant litter breeders with you. Take the entire Lohan family as well, even the ones that haven't been corrupted yet. It's only a matter of time.
I am sick of Disney. I am sick of people who actually have talent working their asses off to get record deals while little shits like Miley Cyrus and the rest of the shits at Disney are just handed them. The day Disney falls will be as wonderful as watching the Catholic church crumble or Lady Miss Kier coming to my door and proposing to me. Yes, I would definitely marry her but that is not the point here....why can't Disney just stick with what worked for it for so many years?
I am sick of old people dressing like they are in their 20s and I am sick of seeing 9 year old girls dressing like hookers.
I am sick of spam commentators on websites.
I am sick of the race card.
I am sick of welfare, SSI, and SSD abusers. I know someone on my grandmom's side of the family who is on disability for a "heart condition" but does roof work under the table and I know a family friend who has a relative who not only LIED and said he is too insane to work from being in Vietnam (please; he is too fucking fat to ever kill someone else), but also gets disability for having diabetes that he refuses to comply with the treatment for. Has lost a leg, is blind and God knows what else, yet he still insists on eating whatever he wants and not taking the medication. Where is the outrage on our tax dollars going for that? Or how about this one- his fat as hell daughter, a more than likely future disability candidate, gets $900 a month from his disability.
I am sick of welfare queens.
I am sick of people on Medicaid and welfare who wear Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and carry a Louis Vuitton bag the size of a small nation. You can't afford health insurance, but you can afford all that? Go to hell OR better yet, go the hell to work and stop being lazy fucking low-lives. I guarantee if I were to go up to where I could apply for welfare and/or Medicaid, they would turn me down. I guaran-fucking-tee it.
I am sick of immigrants (generally not legal) who destroy neighborhoods, bring crime and drugs, breed like roaches while on welfare, and refuse to learn English and expecting every one to cater to them. And don't anyone dare stand there and say that it is a horribly overgrossed stereotype because I will give you my mother's childhood address and you can see for yourselves exactly what I am talking about. Or just go take a nice stroll in Camden or Kensington. I don't care too much about illegal immigrants who come here and actually work, although I still disapprove of lawbreakers and people who don't pay taxes and then use everything funded by taxes (gee, you would think Republicans would like illegal immigrants for not paying taxes). Actually, you know what? Its not illegal immigrants I so much have a problem with because the people I do have a problem with are technically American citizens. I don't consider them American citizens, though!
I am sick of people who argue that this country was founded by immigrants. Yeah, that is true, but guess what? Those people worked! Hard! Back-breaking labor! Not sitting on their fat welfare-abusing asses while popping out 245 children! They learned English!
I am sick of the argument of how people from this European country and that European country all know about 15 different languages. That is the thing. They know multiple languages. Every school kid I know is required to learn Spanish and Spanish only. Why aren't kids (besides high schoolers) given the option to learn French, German, hell even Russian? Wait. Ixnay on the Russian. Teaching Russian to children is probably some socialistic propaganda by Hitler Obama and his communist czars. But anyway, there is certainly nothing wrong with learning another language (I would like to learn plenty), but there is alot wrong with learning because the ever-increasing population of the crowd who speaks it is too goddamn lazy to learn English. What I will give them, though, is props for having some of the funniest shows on television. Have you ever seen some of the shows on Univision? Fucking hilarious, despite the fact that I can only catch maybe every 6th word.
While we are at it, let's do a complete 180. I am sick of idiots complaining that immigrants are taking jobs away from them. Yeah, the argument is practically prehistoric, but honestly- how many Americans would actually take any of the jobs many immigrants do? I have seen work cases for illegal immigrants and believe me- not many Americans will do those jobs. The pay sucks and they are dangerous as hell.
I am sick of seeing people with handicapped tags parking in handicapped spots and obviously having no physical impairment and very obviously have no hidden impairment as well. Yes, believe it or not, there are people who you can tell have nothing wrong with them. If you are climbing out of a sports car in six inch heels, you are obviously not handicapped.
I am sick of people not saying thank you when I hold the door open for them.
I am so sick of people acting like things happening to children is somehow 10 times worse than it happening to an adult. Or God forbid should you say something bad about a child or a baby. If I see a baby and it's ugly, I am going to call it ugly. If a child is a miserable little shit, I am going to call it a miserable little shit. A baby can't help being ugly? Neither can some people. Why is it any different? Women are generally the main culprits of this.
I am sick of this new breed of parents who not only let their kids walk over them, but have this huge sense of entitlement and self-centeredness just because they are a parent. The world does not revolve around you just because you decided to have kids! Not everyone thinks your little bastard is the cutest thing in the world! No, not all of us will just accept "kids being kids" because by God, there are limits! Having children does not allow you to just assume no rules apply to your stupid asses. If I ever decide to get married one day and one guest even dares to try to bring a kid I did not invite (chances are none will be invited anyway) into the wedding, I swear to God I will turn into a zilla that would make Godzilla shake in terror. And by the way, you're not special because you reproduced! Millions do it everyday! And even bigger shocker? OMG animals give birth too! Do these people consider puppies being whelped beautiful too? The only miracle of birth is that something so large can fit through such a tiny opening! I still can't wrap my mind around it!
I am sick of bratty uncontrolled children.
I am sick of hearing about children being put on drugs that they have no business being on. Oh don't smack your kid, but fuck them up with chemicals. Yeah. That works.
I am sick of every child having ADD, ADHD, or some other "diagnonsense".
I am sick of everyone's, especially women's, obsessions with babies. It's not a crime to not want to have a fucking child. Sure they can be cute, but as far as I am concerned, babies are just assholes in the larval stage. Remember- Hitler was a baby once.
I am sick of parents who have to buy their children's love and who allow their little bastards to walk over them. Get a fucking backbone.
I am sick of the huge increase of psychiatric drugs being given to people who don't need even them. A woman finds cellulite on her ass and is given Zoloft.
I am sick of the entire field of psychiatry. Nowadays, you are just a tad bit abby normal and the DSM-4 slaps you with some assinine diagnonsense. Just because you think a little differently towards something or can't relate to others like most of society- why does that have to be some sort of disorder? If you polled a hundred people on whether they think something is normal or abnormal, you are going to get a bunch of different responses. I think people who want children or who like Sarah Palin are nuts. Does that mean they should be slapped with a disorder? No. I'll tell you what it is- it's bullshit.
I am sick of reading comments about stupid people and every comment is filled with some asshole psych major's diagnonsense. It's either the person is bipolar or has Asperger's Syndrome. A person CAN just be an asshole, you know. And what the hell is Asperger's anyway? Every person I have ever met that "has Aspergers" (they have to make a mention of it every second of their life) seems pretty fucking normal to me. I think Asperger's was created by psychiatrists to slap some kind of label on someone who is out of the realm of what psychiatry deems "normal" so they can drug em up and make themselves some more money!
I am sick of the stigma of mental illness. Here is a little grade school math lesson for you- mental illness DOES NOT EQUAL dangerous. YES! It is possible to be mentally ill and not be a hazard to society! And those that are, due to being off their medication, the first response is why were they off their medicine? Oh, lots of reasons. Aside from the horrible side effects and heaven knows what those drugs are doing to their brain, there is also 1) medicine doesn't always work 2) they can't afford their medication because the greedy insurance companies don't want to cover their medicine anymore or 3) thanks to insurance companies treating mental illness differently, more than likely their annual psychiatric care quota was capped out and they can't afford to pay for any more visits. That is supposed to change, thanks to a bill passed by Bush, but let's see how the insurance companies get around that.
I am sick of the sudden increase in fertility drugs. You are honestly going to tell me that there are that many infertile couples in the world? And people wonder why there are so many cases of autism? Does anyone ever stop to think maybe fertility drugs are going to make screwed up children?
I am sick of the whole autism-vaccine argument. If vaccines were the cause of autism, how do you explain the children that have autism, but were never vaccinated? I really look forward to the day when these little unvaccinated brats cause an epidemic of vaccine-resistant polio. Really fucking look forward to it.
I am sick of special treatment for disabled people. I remember an episode of the Soup where some chick on a reality show said a guy in a wheelchair just came up and dumped a glass on her. What would most people in that situation do? I don't know about you, but if that was me, that guy is either going to get an eye for an eye or slapped in the face. I don't give a shit if he is in a wheelchair or not. Honestly- someone in a wheelchair and someone perfectly abled-body each both kill someone- who is more likely to go to jail, provided I am not the judge in the case?
I am sick of snot nosed kids and teenagers with their its-all-about-me and selfish attitudes. Can't text and drive? Their answer is you just can't multi-task well enough. Yeah. Keep on singing your multi-tasking praises when you kill someone. You certainly multi-tasked. You drove, texted, caused a car accident and killed someone! All in one doing! Pat yourself on the back!
I am sick of seeing texters every freaking place I look. What exactly do 12 year old tweens have to text about anyway? It's probably hundreds of dollars worth of texts of "Omgz da jonas brotherz r lyke sooooooo hawt!!!!!!!!!" or "omgz eye soooooo wanna b da nex miley cryus!!!!!!!"
I am sick of everyone saying how fat Lady Miss Kier got. She isn't that big! Does anyone stop to think that maybe there could be some reason besides overeating to fill out like that?
I am sick of people eating fast food every day and then suing when they become 600 pounds. I may have a weight problem but at least I know it is ALL MY FAULT.
I am sick of going to Wal-Mart and seeing fat people on scooters.
I am sick of Joe Francis and his stupid Girls Gone Wild videos. I hope if he ever goes back to jail, Bubba shoves a nice big collection of GGW tapes up his ass.
I am sick of watching the news every night and hearing about some kid with huge potential being gunned down and killed in the middle of a conflict between other people. My blood still boils over a story last year where a young boy was like a house away from his own and was killed by a gang. A gang full of people not even fucking here legally.
I am sick of everyone defending Michael Vick and saying the only reason anyone protests him is because they don't want a black man to succeed. Have these people even looked at the fucking NFL, NBA, etc? Did we not just put a man who isn't a complete cracker in the White House?
I am sick of people saying they were just dogs and why do so many people care about dogs over humans. They were not just dogs. Dogs are wonderful beings that it does not take much to earn love from and who do not know hate. Do you want to know why people prefer animals over other people? Because humans suck.
I am sick of bumper stickers that promote people's children. Do I care if you have twins or your little brat Madison is a cheerleader or that you love your autistic child? Really? You love your autistic child? God, I would sure hope you do.
I am sick of the whole "war on Christmas" bullshit that has to be dragged out with the Christmas decorations every year. And these are the same people complaining about political correctness? I don't give flying fuck what people wish me. Here is what I propose. If everyone wants to wish others "Merry Christmas", because they are holier than thou good little Christians who are celebrating Jesus' birth by buying their little monsters $600 TVs to make up for the 23 hours a day the kids don't see them, then let's give full privilege to the Jews to wish everyone "Happy Hanukkah", Africans to wish everyone "Happy Kwanzaa, and whatever other religious holidays exist at the time. If someone wants to wish you a Happy Fist To The Face, they can go right ahead and do so. A person can wish whatever the hell they want to. I have never known anyone personally who tries to call a Christmas tree something else or is ever offended by the name. No one is trying to take Christ out of Christmas by wishing people happy holidays! If people were actually trying to take Christ out of Christmas, then they would try to change the actual name of Christmas to something else, you bunch of fucking numbskull morons!
I am also sick of hearing people whining that if you are not Christian, don't celebrate Christmas! Hey, who says you have to be Christian to believe in Jesus? I stripped myself of the Catholic title a long time ago, but good news! Now I know this is going to be hard for the religious rights' religious do as I say not as I do-raddled gray matter, but....I still believe there was a Jesus! And boy, do I hope he is pissed!
I am sick of USA playing marathons of NCIS every fucking week. Isn't 3 fucking hours of it enough Monday through Friday, plus an all day goddamn marathon of it on Wednesdays? Then every weekend they have to play at least one marathon as well? And god forbid should it be a holiday. Then another marathon is on! How can people say its a good show? It's just like every other forensic show on TV. I am also sick of all the forensics shows on TV, with the exception of the original CSI. And even that is ridiculous sometimes.
I am sick of people condemning people who are willing to get an education. Why has it suddenly become a crime to get an education? Not of all us want to sit back and wait for God to do everything for us. Keep on waiting.
I am sick of lawyers and stupid lawsuits. Some of the suits I have been looking at at the temp assignment I am at blow my mind. Here is something that might be a little hard for people to comprehend- learn how to fucking walk properly and pay goddamn attention!
I am sick of how in custody cases, somehow the woman always seems to win. Women may be treated like second class citizens, but when it comes to custody, oh freaking please! I have known plenty of good men who get screwed in custody classes and frankly, it makes me sick.
I am sick of people in my extended family treating me like a second class citizen solely due to the fact that I was born last. I can't help the fact that I was born last, okay? I am also sick of my one aunt constantly talking about my cousin (her granddaughter). Look, no one likes her, okay? She is an insufferable little snot (although calling her little now is a far stretch). We don't care!
I'm sick of text speak, especially BFF. ESPECIALLY when it is used by full grown adults.
I'm sick of TV shows about litter givers and midgets. Yeah, I said midgets.
I'm sick of how you make one idea and a storm of copycats have to follow. You make one show about a nurse, 2 more have to follow. Cranky doctor? Make 37 other shows with a cranky doctor. One stupid book series about vampires or wizards/witches and you get stuck with 28 other shows about vampires or wizards/witches.
I'm sick of biased TV channels offering polls on the current president's approval rating. Of course a Fox poll is going to show a low approval rating! I watch MSNBC sometimes, but am I honestly expected to rely on a poll on how George Bush did as president? Of course not. Each channel is largely partisan and is therefore going to have biased polls.
Speaking of which, I am sick of Fox News calling itself fair and balanced. Just admit you are a conservative/Republican/right wing pundit and we can all be happy. No one is going to take you off the air and I certainly don't give a shit if you tilt right. I am not one of those people beating my chest and screaming for Fox to be taken off air. It's America and therefore entitled to your own (albeit wrong and idiotic) opinion. Just stop saying you are fair and balanced. If Fox News wants to be the fair and balance they parade themselves with, then they will start bashing Republicans as well. The only "fair and balanced" on Faux is Shepherd Smith and occasionally Bill O'Rielly.
I am sick of men sleeping around and it's considered cool. No, it is not. If a man sleeps with a whole bunch of women, he is not cool or a pimp. He is a male whore. But what is the difference? Slut and whore apparently is not a bad term anymore for women.
I am sick of wasting my time being nice to people and trying to keep in touch or congratulating someone when something exciting happens for them and they just ignore me. A friend of mine from high school got pregnant around January and I sent her a congratulations and she never even responded to it. And it's not like she is miss popular. She just had the baby and I was going to write her again, but I said screw it. I am not wasting my time again.
I am sick of the whole health care debate. Look, I am not going to stand here and pretend to know exactly what is in the current bill, but what I do know of it, it has good and bad points (I do not like that you can be fined for not having healthcare). But what I am tired of is *whining* oh, I don't wanna pay for the uninsured! Not on my tax dollars! It is so typical of the stupid inbred morons in the Limbaugh/Palin/Beck/Hannity party. Newsflash- you already do! You already pay for the [select] uninsured! You already pay for illegal immigrants who go to the ER! Do you think the file I had the other day with a more than likely not here legal immigrant with the $47,000 bill will be paid by the injured person? Highly unlikely. No, WE will be paying for that. I may be uninsured myself, but any medical treatment I have had since 2007 (when I lost my insurance) has been paid for OUT OF MY POCKET. I love how insured people are just so sure of the security of their health insurance! I heard some dude whining on TV one night that if a public bill is passed, his company could decide to drop their current insurance and go with the public option. It could happen, no doubt about it, but does this guy honestly believe that a day couldn't come right now where his company will say, "okay folks our executives are finding meeting ends difficult on a hundred gazillion dollar salary packages so we're switching the rest of you to a shittier health insurance plan where your rates will triple every pay period and you will now have to pay $60 copays instead of $10" or even worse "hey we are not insuring you people anymore" and drop their coverage completely? Which situation would you rather be in? Just remember this- you may have the best damn health insurance in the world, but is it secure?
I am sick of seeing people talking on their cellphones or texting while driving. It's a fucking law! NO PHONES OR TEXTING. The punishment for it really, REALLY needs to be raised.
I am sick of fauxmosexuals. God, are people in this world that desperate for sex nowadays that they have to pretend to be gay or bisexual? Congratulations. You are really helping the gay movement out with this.
I am sick of everyone just inviting themselves into my bedroom. GET OUT!
I am sick of reading comments on the internet about how when someone speaks out against another, it's always some douche whining "this is America, we have free speech!. Hey assholes, there is a reason it was once widely known as the WORLD WIDE WEB. I know it's hard for some people in America (usually the first ones to threaten secession) to believe in, but the internet does not belong to America.
I am sick of radical breast feeders and Nazis like the La Leche League. Mind your own goddamn business how a woman decides to feed her child. I just read something where a lady was actually told by the La Leche League that not breastfeeding her child would lead the child to hate and resent her. Bull freaking shit. My mother did not breast feed me and I have an extremely close relationship with her. We are very, very close.
I am sick of hearing about the federal deficit and how it is not fixed yet. Really- do people honestly believe it would be fixed by now? Look, if you want the federal deficit fixed in no time, put me the hell in charge of it. Not only will the deficit diminish, but there will also be no spending because prying money out of my hand is like prying a tooth out with your finger. A non-loose tooth, of course. Damn, I could have so much fun if I were in charge of this country.
I am sick of stupid drivers. What exactly is so goddamn difficult about using a turn signal? Are people just too lazy or are they really that freaking incapable of hitting a handle up or down? And what part of "wipers on- lights on- it's the law" is so fucking hard to comprehend?
I am sick of being made to feel like a loser because I choose to not drink alcohol. What is the big deal if I do not like alcohol? I might have a fuzzy navel or screwdriver or mudslide every so often, but it is far from my first choice of a drink (that would be diet Coke). Even if someone offered to buy me a drink, I would still always just choose soda. Because I am half Irish I am expected to drink? Get real. Alcoholism does run on my father's side of the family and I also have kind of an addictive personality. Also, it is expensive and I hate drunk people.
I am sick of people complaining about others not buying animals from shelters. Yes, the overbreeding of animals needs to stop and I certainly support the idea of buying from a shelter. But I mean, for someone to stand there on the Huffington Post's Facebook page and say Bo Obama doesn't deserve a birthday because so many animals die at shelters every year is fucking ridiculous and completely uncalled for. I hate rampid animal breeders and I especially despise puppy mills, but some of the "only buy from shelters" crowd are pretty goddamn annoying too. Especially if it is someone who stands there screaming that animals need to stop breeding while breeding like rabbits themselves. We don't need any more humans either! The sad fact is, no matter where people get animals from, there is still a goddamn good chance it will end up in a shelter again. People can get an animal from a shelter and it could very well end up back there because there are so many idiots out there who buy animals for idiotic reasons. Oh, their precious little snot Taylor or Madison wants a cute puppy to raise! But then precious little snot Taylor or Madison can't be bothered taken care of it! How many people out there in the world will never get rid of an animal regardless of their situation? To me, an animal is no different than a human. I am someone who would put an animal's life before my own. If I was dead poor, I would make sure that animal gets fed and cared for before I do. If a storm was coming and I had to be evacuated and they told me I couldn't take my animal, I'd tell them to go to hell. No way in hell would I leave that animal behind.
I am sick of models being so fucking skinny and I am especially sick of the defense that the clothes look better on really skinny people. Look, I am not asking for these damn clothes to be on someone my size, but designer clothes would not look horrible on someone who is a size 4, or god forbid let's really push it here, a 6! If I am checking out women's clothes, I want to see them on a woman who actually has some hips and boobs, not a pre-pubescent boy. If you ask me, designers are nothing but a bunch of pedophiles if they think that's what their clothes look good on.
Speaking of skinny....pro-anorexia and bulimia webpages? What the FUCK? Look, I won't lie. I have and still do engage in bulimic-like behavior. Would I ever encourage it? God no! Never ever in a million years would I encourage someone else to throw up after overeating! That just takes being sick not to a whole other level, but to a whole other freaking universe! You'd rather die becoming skinny than be called fat? Good. Go ahead and die. One less stupid ass in the world. Do I have a vendetta against eating disorders? No. But many who have them I have a hard time feeling sorry for. But then again, how many people in the world do I feel sorry for?
I am just going to save everyone the trouble and admit that yes, I really need to go back to therapy. However, if you would still like to suggest it....well, since you are so damn smart, I will gladly set up a Pay Pal account so you can send money to me to go back to therapy.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment