I'm a teen and I drive all the time well texting but after watching this video it really makes me think twice about texting while driving. I always knew that if I crash I hurt myself but I never really thought that if I crash I could hit someone else and it can effect their whole family just as well as mine. I really like this video because it shows the importance of not driving and texting.Really? You didn't think you would hurt someone else in a crash? Jeebus fucking Christ and people wonder why American kids are falling behind the rest of the world in smarts?
Here's the thing, toots. Dipshits like you that text and drive don't get killed in accidents. You always survive. Innocent people are the ones who are always killed due to your own fucking selfishness.
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, right up there with seeing a girl on Yahoo Answers yesterday tell another member that she (the other member) is indeed a bit heavy at 5'4 and 133 pounds because her mom (the girl answering the question) is "like 120 pounds and had 4 kids". First off, 5'4 and 133 pounds puts the young lady's BMI at a little over 22. That is considered normal weight, not overweight, dumbass. You have fatsophobia, huh? Well, I hope one day you get so fucking fat you have to be hauled out by crane. And by the way, nobody gives a shit how much your mom weighs you ugly little whore.
But come on. How on earth could you not realize if you hit someone, you could possibly hurt them? What the hell do you think would happen? What exactly are kids learning in school today anyway? Oh, that's right. Most of them can't be bothered learning. Why should they? Becoming the next Hannah Montana or sports star is obviously the way to go in life.
I watched the video and it was excellent. That is the type of video that all teenagers and the idiots from my generation need to see it. Put them all in a room, tape their eyes so they stay open and just put it on repeat and make them watch it over and over and over again until it sinks in to their alcohol-drenched, it's-all-about-me-me-me puny brains. If you ask me, the video wasn't gory enough. The only thing that could make the situation even better is for the selfish assholes to actually see the accident in person. If that doesn't shake them up, then what will?
No comments:
Post a Comment