I'm 19 and currently dating a guy I can't stand. I don't know what to do. He's leaving next year and my friends tell me I should just bear with it until then. I don't know if I can.Wow. Either something largely important was left out of this letter, like the guy will butcher her or something if she breaks up with him, or girls today are really much stupider than I thought. You don't know how to deal with this? You actually had to write to Abby for an answer? It's simple! You tell him to hit the road Jack now! Not when he goes to college. Not two weeks. NOW.He doesn't respect my opinions, makes fun of my taste in music and literature and is basically a know-it-all. Religion is also an issue: He's an atheist and I'm a Christian. I don't feel comfortable being serious with someone who has no qualms about calling my beliefs "b.s." to my face as well as behind my back. I also don't feel comfortable with premarital sex, but he's sure he can change my mind. He constantly reminds me how "patient" he can be about it.
Abby, it's such a mess. I feel like hiding in my room and not answering the phone.
What a fucking moron.
No comments:
Post a Comment