What I got for Christmas:
1. a desk
2. a Simpsons calender
3. a handbag
4. a shit ton of movies
5. 3 pairs of pajamas- Homer Simpson ones, black ones, and a set of pink ones with- I'm sorry, I have just been dying to say this- pussies all over them. Pussy cats, of course.
6. car charger for my cellphone
7. another S'More (a reindeer)
Overall, I am pretty satisfied, although not to sound ungrateful, but I am a little annoyed that a few things were passed over on my list and was instead giving so many DVDs. I didn't plan on wanting all of the ones I listed on my list, but I ended up with them. The things that were passed over were about the same, if not cheaper, in price as DVDs.
I have exactly 2 hours left to decide whether to purchase the Applecare warranty for my iPod Nano and I have no idea what to do. This sucks. If it wasn't so much money for a lousy one year extension, I wouldn't be in this predicament.
Actually, yes I would. I can't make a decision if my life depended on it, especially when it comes to making a decision where I have to part with money.
Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones
Did you see that? The biggest part? They're just $79! For a set of earphones! I have an extremely similar pair and they have pretty good sound and they even do the whole block outside sound out. Do you know how much I paid for them? I paid....wait for it....$5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment