Uncle Phil: Geoffrey, bring me my tools.
Geoffrey: Do you mean your knife and fork, sir?
Hilary: I'm a career woman. I don't have time to dust and push around that... oh, what do you call that big, loud thing that sucks up everything?
Geoffrey: You call him Daddy.
Will: Yo, we having a party? Oh, so we're just gonna be stupid.
Geoffrey: For some of us, that will require very little effort indeed.
Geoffrey: (about Carlton) I didn't find him but I found $1.25 under his bed. Who knew Christmas would come twice this year?
Uncle Phil: Where'd you last put the insecticide?
Geoffrey: In your soup.
Uncle Phil: If you'll excuse me, I think I'll skip dinner. I don't have much of an appetite.
Geoffrey: Should I call 911?
Uncle Phil: So I have an ugly side.
Geoffrey: And you could write "Good Year" on it.
Geoffrey: Of all the rooms to burn in your uncle's house...The kitchen. Are you mad boy?
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Quote Of The Day
The wits of Geoffrey the Butler from Fresh Prince:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment